- Open a Explorer Window (Window Explorer or any other window that contains folders eg. My Documents)
- Now click on Tools->Folder Options
- Now click on File Types and highlight the [NONE] Folder option
- Click on Advanced
- Click on New
- A New Action window will appear. In the Action input box type “Command Prompt” and in the Application used to perform action input box type in “cmd.exe” and click on OK
- Click again on OK
- Click on Close
- Now right click on any folder and select Command Prompt and the selected folders location should open in Command Prompt. To quickly open the Command Prompt right click on Start and Command Prompt.
Image Credits: Photo by Isis França on Unsplash.