What happens if you accidentally deleted the Top Menu on the “Redevo Aphelion template” and try to create a new Top Menu, you manage to create a new Top Menu but somehow it does not look like the Original. What do you do?
How to get it to look like the Original follow the Tutorial below:
- Create a new Menu
- Call it what you prefer “I called it ‘Top Menu'”
- Locate your newly created Menu Module in the Module Manager
- Set the following parameters
- Title = “Anything you prefer”
- Enabled = “Yes”
- Position = “user3”
- Module Parameters
- Menu Name = “Your Newly created Menu”
- Menu Style = “List”
- Advanced Parameters
- Menu Class Suffix =”-nav”
Then click on apply and the Menu should look like the Original, if you are satisfied click on save.