How to uninstall Internet Explorer 8 in Windows Vista
- To ensure that the removal process is successful we need to close all programs.
- Click on Start and then on Control Panel. Note: The start button will be the round circular button with the Windows logo on it at the left hand side of the screen
- Under the Programs Category on the left hand side of the Window click onUninstall a Program
- In the Task pane click on the View installed updates link.
- In the list of updates search for Windows Internet Explorer 8 and double click on it to uninstall.
- Follow the instructions
- When uninstall is complete restart your computer.
Written by Ian Carnaghan I am a software developer and online educator who likes to keep up with all the latest in technology. I also manage cloud infrastructure, continuous monitoring, DevOps processes, security, and continuous integration and deployment. Profile