This text usually appears in the header of your webpage.
NOTE: Before applying any changes, always remember to take a backup of the previous state.
- Click on Extensions->Template Manager
- The Template Manager page will now open, click on the name of the relevant template “The template that is selected for your site“
- Click on the Edit Html button
- Search and Remove for the following line/s
<a href="<?php echo $baseUrl; ?>/"><?php echo $mainframe->getCfg('sitename') ;?></a>
<?php echo $mainframe->getCfg('sitename') ;?>
- Click on the Save button
- Refresh your webpage and the sitename text/link should be gone. NOTE: If the changes to not take effect, try to clear the Joomla! Cache