Windows 7 can be Personalized changing the Themes, Desktop Background, Window Color, Sounds, Screen Savers, Desktop Icons and Mouse Pointers.
To Personalize Windows 7 right click on the Desktop and select Personalize.
Select the appropriate option to personalize:
- Themes – Change icons, backgrounds, menus and sound.
- Desktop Background – Choose or use your own colors and pictures. A slideshow can be started if more than one picture has been selected.
- Window Color – Change the window color and transparency.
- Sounds – Change the sounds for different performed task.
- Screen Savers – Adjust the screensaver that needs to display.
- Desktop Icons – Add icons to the Desktop.
- Mouse Pointers – Change how the pointer looks and acts etc
Image Credits: Photo by Isis França on Unsplash.