- Open the Joomla! Administrator backend section
- Click on Content->Article Manager
- Create a new Article
Type anything in the article and click on apply not save
- Highlight a selection of text or images and click on the link button
- A dialog box will appear, within the Link URL textfield type in the following
- Type the article ID at the end of the string that you wish to link to. eg.
- The article ID could be obtained by opening the Article Manager and on the left hand side where the articles are listed the article IDs will be listed.
How to link one content item to another using Joomla! 1.5
25 sec read