- Once Microsoft Outlook 2007 is running click on the Tools menu item
- Under the Tools menu item click on the menu that is labeled Account Settings
- Now a list of email accounts will be listed, double click on the email account on which you need to adjust the Server Timeout
- Click on the More Settings button then on the Advanced Tab
- Now a section labeled Server Timeouts will appear. Adjust the slider all he way to Long and click OK
- Click on Next and then on Finish and restart Outlook
- After the restart the Server Timeouts will be increased for the selected email account
Image Credits: Photo by Isis França on Unsplash.