How Can We Help?
How to delete your songs one by one from your iPhone using iTunes
NOTE: This can only be done within iTunes ‘Tested in iTunes 10’
- Plugin your iPhone
- Open iTunes
- Under DEVICES click on your iPhone
- At the Top Menu select Summary
- On the open page under Options check the checkbox next to Manually manage music and videos
- On the right menu under DEVICES expand the iPhone device by clicking on the arrow and click once on Music
- A list of your songs will appear on the main screen. Right click on the song that you wish to delete and select Delete and the selected song will be deleted from your iPhone.