- The solution is to rename the file in a DOS readable format.
- Open Windows Explorer
- Locate the File
- Right click in the File and click on Rename
- Rename the file to a short name eg. file
- Open up Command Prompt by clicking on “START->PROGRAMS->ACCESSORIES->COMMAND PROMPT”
- Locate the file by using the DOS cd command eg. cd directory
- Once in the directory of where the file is type in the following command
Replace FILENAME with your file
- Hit Enter
- The file should now be gone
Image Credits: Photo by Isis França on Unsplash.