How to center a image in GIMP 2.8
This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to make free content. Thank you for your support!
- Select the layer where the image resides
- Select the Alignment tool (Press the Q key to select this tool)
- Select the item/ image you want to align
- Press the Align center of target button and the Distribute vertical centers of targets button
- The image is should now be exactly center aligned
If you still need help with GIMP, be sure to check out the excellent GIMP 2.8 for Photographers book below.