This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to make free content. Thank you for your support!
- Select the layer where the image resides
- Select the Alignment tool (Press the Q key to select this tool)
- Select the item/ image you want to align
- Press the Align center of target button and the Distribute vertical centers of targets button
- The image is should now be exactly center aligned
If you still need help with GIMP, be sure to check out the excellent GIMP 2.8 for Photographers book below.
Image Credits: Photo by NATHAN MULLET on Unsplash.