Exploratory Requirements Survey
Thank you for taking the time to complete this short survey. Your answers will contribute to building an effective Curriculum Mapping solution for Monarch Academy. No personally identifiable information is being requested nor will any such information be used in published research.
Gender: Male Female Current Grade Level _______ # Years Teaching ______
Age Range: 18-29 30-39 40-49 50-59 60+
What is your comfort level in using Web Applications? (Clarify web application – like – )
(Least Comfortable) 1 2 3 4 5 (Most Comfortable)
How likely are you to use Web Applications in your day to day teaching?
(Less Likely) 1 2 3 4 5 (Most Likely)
How often do you use a mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android phone, Kindle, etc.) to access Web Applications?
(Not Often) 1 2 3 4 5 (Very Often)
How familiar are you with curriculum mapping?
(Not Familiar) 1 2 3 4 5 (Very Familiar)
Curriculum / Lesson Planning Questions
- How do you currently manage lesson planning and curriculum mapping within your class and grade level?
- What features do you believe would be useful to you in a web-based Curriculum Mapping / planning system (be specific)?
- Where would you ideally physically access Monarch web-based applications including grade systems, email, administrative?
- What resources and tools are essential to you today when planning curriculum and lesson planning both within your classroom and within your grade team.
- What obstacles or issues with a web based curriculum mapping / lesson planning would hinder you from adopting this over your current processes? Be as specific as possible (think about annoyances other web applications might cause you on a day to day basis).
Image Credits: Photo by Isis França on Unsplash.